Hill Creek Church is associated with the Church of God; Cleveland TN. The C.O.G. is currently the fastest growing Pentecostal Denomination in the world. Here at HCC, we strive for a balance of Worship, Discipleship, Fellowship, Evangelism, and Ministry Opportunities for every age group. The following is our official Declaration of Faith.
* In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
* In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son,
and Holy Ghost.
* That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of
the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified,
buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is
today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
* That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that
repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness
* That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in
the blood of Jesus Christ.
* In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of
Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
* Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
* In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
* In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is
the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
* In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in
the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
* Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
* In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
* In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the
righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air.
Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
* In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal
punishment for the wicked.